Monday, October 21, 2013

DIY Glitter Pumpkin

Right now I am LOVING glitter and gold! So right now the best thing ever is gold glitter! 
I also love my pumpkin I got at the pumpkin patch. Its so cute, little, and perfect! 

Today I have a tutorial on how to glitter your pumpkin without mod podge! Don't get me wrong I think mod podge is great it is just so darn expensive and I didn't want to go to the store to buy some. 

So now to the tutorial of how I did my DIY Glitter Pumpkin! 







Here are the supplies I used. Seriously, just a glue stick!!! This is what I love about this project because it was so easy to do! 

Step 1: I put glue around the top of the pumpkin then simply shake the glitter on to it. Easy. Easy. Easy. 

Step 2: I wanted to make a chevron strip so I put two pieces of tape around the pumpkin for a guideline. 

Step 3: Draw on the glue however you want and simply shake the glitter on it. 




The thing I love about this is the glue stick and with that you can draw any design you want. I think a glittered monogram would look super cute too. 







1 comments:

Lincoln Madison said...

Telcan Business Phone Service is a full featured cost effective solution for your business.If you've got a business, business VoIP service can have significant benefits for you. Call for us for details! 1-888-683-5226 or 1-905-804-9111

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com